Thursday, July 2, 2020

What I want to change

     Recently I've been feeling oppressed. Not only from what's going on in the world. Huge part is just my personal life. The world's crazyness just puts more weight on.
     I no longer love Twitter like I used to, don't even want to open Instagram anymore. Facebook I don't care about at all.

     To make things a little lighter for me I put to practice the mentality of "Don't open it if you're not going to creat" basicly don't log in social media if I'm not going to put some kind of content there.
     I want to get back my safe space and create more productive habbit for myself.

     I will be uploading weekly here, and on Wattpad. The book's "Take my soul back" basicly a summer of my week. What I've been up to, some hilights of what I've accomplished. Whether it's writing related or not.

I don't really have much more to say so see ya on Sunday. Till next time Hammer-on and jam along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment