Friday, November 13, 2020

I broke a promise

I ones became obsessed with outlining and so I tried planing my WIP.

I made lists, figured out plot points, connected different events. I went all in on that detective roll.

I later scrapped all that with one dialogue line. But that's not the point of this post. 

One of the lists that I made was "Immune characters" this means characters that will survive the series. It included the four MCs and one secondary character (mainly because they already died ones).

I never thought that when the plot burned down that this list will also go to ashes.

The character at the top of the list. The one that was supposed to be immortal, never go ill, or face harm. The one that ones was immune to my touch is now going to die.

My readers will be in tears if they read this. And I'm sure they'll try to deny it. I know I'm not mentioning names and gender but they will know who I'm talking about. 

There will be another death before this one but still. I will be crying as well for that character.

I send a screenshot to one of them and the reaction was, I quote "NO! YOU'RE EVIL! BAD! YOU NO TOUTCH THE BEBÉS!"

I hate to break it to you, but yes. I touch bebés, and I toutch bad. 

What is something you never thought you will write? 

Till next time hammer-on and jam along! 

4 comments: