Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Unus Annus

If you don't know what this means and your turning to the translator I will stop you right now.

It means "One year". But not only that. Unus Annus was a channel that Mark (markiplier) and Ethan (crankgameplays) created and deleted after a year. They uploaded daily for an entire year. Didn't miss a day.

I've watched all the videos and was there for the last two hours of their live stream. 

The lesson was to be there in the moment because one day you might be sorry that you were not. Like this channel. If you were not there when it happened you can't go and watch the videos now. They are all gone.

But that's not the point of this 😂 I wanted to talk about the channel for a moment because it was something special. That had a point. It was created to be deleted. 

A lot of people got the idea of it and I did as well. I know what they did. I was there and watched it develope. But. I still haven't felt it. Like you know how an advice hits different when you feel what it's like? That's what I mean.

And the thing is, I won't feel it until I try it. So I will try it. 

Memento mori. Unus annus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment