Thursday, December 31, 2020

The troops in my WIP explaned (The first mages)

I see all kinds of challenges on instagram but because of the way I creat content on there I rarely join them.

So I though why not do them here? 

I've seen "How similar is your wip to mine". This post is inspired by it.

Let's get this started! 

I am writing a high fantasy thrilogy. And by that I mean I am writing a magical three book series about saving the world. 

Low magig system, which means the usage of magic is significantly little. The people in my world aren't using magic in their everyday life. 

Disaster kids group. You probably know this one. People with mutual tragic backstory. Sad kids becoming friends and fighting together. Helping each other, letting other help them both emotionaly and physically. 

The ghosts of the past. A past even which a character has not overcome. 

Semi-heavy world building. I have a little island-country and a few boundaries set. A faint idea of the country's place in the world and a number of cities and their places on the map and society. 

This is about as much as I can give you without spoiling. I very much hate ruining the experiance for people so I think I'll cut it short. 

A little something to wrap it up.

I've been working on this wip for four years now. To be correct different versions of the book. I don't have any of the original writing. It got lost in editing.

I hold it very close to my heart. It's like second home. I do plan on finishing it at last. If not this year then the next one.

It’s the only thing I'm working on at the moment. I have the second book in the original language I started it and the English version to switch to. 

I can not wait to have more of it translated so I can finally talk about it freely! 

Next post will be "My characters as writers". Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment